Located along the beautiful North Saskatchewan River, Edmonton is Alberta’s capital. The city is North America’s northernmost metropolitan area with a population of over one million.
Given its reputation as a major hub for gas and oil development, much of its labor force is employed in this sector. However, retail is also a huge part of Edmonton’s economy; the city is home to the West Edmonton Mall, the largest mall in North America.
Why Choose Ancaster Food Equipment?
From restaurants to supermarkets, we are excited to offer refrigeration solutions to Edmonton businesses. Ancaster knows equipment purchases can be a costly investment with no guarantees on a solid return. That’s why many commercial enterprises have been turning to refurbished products as a way to save money.
If you’re still on the fence about purchasing a refurbished unit, you won’t be after learning what our thorough process entails. Here’s a brief description of our refurbishment process:
- The unit is thoroughly examined by our team of certified technicians
- Internal components are replaced if they do not meet our rigorous testing standards
- Exteriors are sanded and repainted to eliminate chips, scratches and other aesthetic blemishes
- Unit undergoes a thorough inspection to ensure its condition is the same as new
- The unit is tightly wrapped in vinyl and shipped out to the client
Our Ontario-based facility offers Canada-wide shipping, no matter where your business is located. Ancaster also offers our Edmonton clients next-day shipping on all products in stock. And remember: You’re never alone should you run into unexpected issues down the line. All of our products come with a competitive warranty.
For more information, please call Ancaster Food Equipment at 1-888-936-8010 or contact us here.