The city of Waterloo is home to about 105,000 people, and is a driving force behind Canada’s innovation sector. Conveniently located near the urban centres of Toronto, London and Hamilton, Waterloo has strong knowledge and service-based industries. The city’s largest employers are Sun Life Financial and the University of Waterloo. The cost of living is much lower than other parts of Ontario, yet its salaries are comparable to those in Toronto. This is why so many families choose to live and work in the area, with many entrepreneurs venturing here to start businesses too.
Why Choose Ancaster Food Equipment?
Our Waterloo customers benefit from their close proximity to our massive showroom in Brantford. Located less than an hour south, we invite you to browse our huge selection of high-quality freezers and coolers from True. We offer steep discounts and promotions year-round on a number of different models. Our refurbishment process is one of the most meticulous in the country, which is why Waterloo businesses keep coming back to us for all their refrigeration needs.
Here’s what our process entails:
- Each unit is thoroughly examined by our team of certified technicians
- Internal components are replaced if they do not meet our rigorous testing standards
- Exteriors are sanded and repainted to eliminate chips, scratches and other aesthetic blemishes
- Unit undergoes a thorough inspection to ensure its condition is the same as new
- Unit is tightly wrapped in vinyl and shipped out to the client
We have such confidence in our workmanship that we back it up with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Should you run into unexpected problems down the line, we’ll be with you every step of the way with our unbeatable warranties.
For more information, please call Ancaster Food Equipment at 1-888-936-8010 or contact us here.