True®’s best in class single section freezers are manufactured using the highest quality materials. The one door commercial freezer is a great addition to any commercial kitchen that requires additional frozen storage. The external temperature display gives a precise reading, and ensures that the stainless steel freezer maintains a proper food safe temperature.
The stainless steel freezers’ door has been designed to close on its own, and comes with a lock and key to keep products safe overnight. The reach-in commercial freezer has a stainless steel front, with anodized quality aluminum ends and recessed handles. The inside of the single door freezer is designed with a NSF approved white aluminum inner liner, with a stainless steel floor and coved corners, making it easier than ever to clean. The commercial freezer cabinet has interior LED lighting, controlled by a rocker switch located at the top of the freezer. The freezer includes three (3) PVC coated shelves, which allows for optimum space utilization, and provides four layers of food storage.
The single door commercial freezer uses eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. The foamed in place insulation helps maintain a temperature of -10°F (-23.3°C) degrees. The single section, reach-in freezer, uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. Since the commercial freezer uses a bottom mounted cooling unit, the freezer works efficiently in the coolest part of the kitchen. Since the cooling unit is located at the bottom of the commercial freezer, it allows for more storage on top of the freezer. The commercial freezer offers reduced energy consumption because of the shorter compressor run times.
True® offers an exceptional guarantee that includes 100% coverage. With a three year parts and service warranty, with an additional four (4) years on the compressor warranty, giving the consumer peace of mind that there will be no unexpected maintenance costs.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero(0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds -10°F (-23.3°C). Ideal for ice
- cream and frozen food products.
- Exterior – Stainless steel front. Anodized quality aluminum ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Interior – attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum interior liner with stainless steel floor.
- Self closing door. Positive seal, torsion type closure system.
- LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet. Safety shielded.
- Bottom mounted units feature a ”No stoop” lower shelf to maximize product visibility.
- Easily accessible condenser coil for cleaning.
At Ancaster Food Equipment, we have spent over 30 years refurbishing the True® brand. From humble beginnings, much like many great companies, we started out in a garage. Now we run our daily operations in a 40,000 square foot warehouse. We understand the importance of reliable and affordable refrigeration. Purchasing a brand new commercial freezer is a long term investment in your business. Let us ask the hard questions, and figure out which True® commercial freezer would be the best option. Ancaster Food Equipment prides ourselves in high quality refrigeration, and top tier customer service. Call our sales team today, and let us show you why Ancaster Food Equipment is the best choice in commercial refrigeration.