A commercial freezer is a crucial appliance for any restaurant that wants to serve frozen foods. From ice cream and milkshakes to seafood and steaks, a commercial freezer can help a restaurant expand its menu and attract new customers. Not only does a commercial freezer keep food at a consistent temperature, but it also has enough space to store large quantities of food. As a result, a commercial freezer is an essential piece of equipment for any restaurant that wants to serve frozen foods.
When it comes to a durable and cost effective double door commercial freezer, the iBC RF2 has proven to be a great option.The iBC RF2 commercial restaurant freezer is an ideal choice for businesses that need a reliable and durable commercial freezer that can hold a large amount of food. This commercial restaurant freezer features double doors, allowing you to easily access products across all your adjustable shelves. With its sturdy construction and powerful cooling system, the iBC RF2 commercial freezer is a great choice for businesses that need reliable and durable freezing capacity. Some of this commercial freezer’s most notable features include:
- Stainless steel exterior, painted aluminum interior and stainless steel interior floor
- Refrigeration system keeps food at safe temperatures between -8°F and 0°F (-22°C to -18°C)
- Self-Closing doors with 90 degree stay-open feature. Locks and keys included
- Shelves: Adjustable heavy-duty PVC coated shelves
- Electronic control system makes it easy to adjust temperature set point and defrost frequency.
- Preinstalled heavy-duty casters with brakes.
- Removable installation board makes it easy to access condenser coil for cleaning and service.
- These units use HYDRO-CARBON R290 refrigerant, which is environmentally friendly and more efficient than R134a/ R404a refrigerant.
- High-quality Embraco compressor
- Two year parts and service warranty; five year warranty on the compressor parts
A commercial restaurant freezer is a type of freezer that is designed for commercial use in restaurants. Commercial freezers are larger and more powerful than regular home freezers, and they typically have more features as well. Some commercial freezers even come with special features like glass doors. If you are in the market for a new commercial freezer, there are a few things you will need to keep in mind. First, you need to decide what size freezer you need. Second, you need to decide what features you want. And third, you need to decide what brand you want. Once you have considered all of these factors, you will be able to find the perfect commercial restaurant freezer for your needs. But don’t go at it alone!
Let Ancaster Food Equipment help you select the commercial freezer that’s right for your business today! We’ve been selling reliable restaurant freezers, commercial refrigerators and commercial freezers for over 30 years and have helped thousands of small businesses with their equipment needs. Although we are based in Ontario, our friendly and knowledgeable customer service representatives help customers from coast to coast each and every day.