This award winning double door commercial freezer is made from high quality materials, and is a great addition to a commercial kitchen, or storage area. The temperature range is perfect for a variety of frozen items, and has been designed with ice cream storage in mind. Ensure your products maintain the optimal temperature of -10°F (-23.3°C) with the external temperature display. The reach in stainless steel commercial freezer comes with a lock and key, ensuring all products in the unit remain safe overnight, or while unattended.
True®’s brand new, two door freezer has a sleek finish and features recessed handles, a stainless steel front, with anodized quality aluminum ends. The commercial freezer has an NSF approved white aluminum, and stainless steel floor. The interior is fitted with LED lighting, maximizing product visibility throughout the entire freezer. The commercial freezer’s interior lighting is activated by a rocker switch when the commercial freezer is opened. Both the interior and exterior of the stainless steel freezer are made from easy to clean materials, and was designed with cove corners. The double door commercial freezer includes six (6) heavy duty, PVC coated adjustable shelves to suit the storage needs of the end user.
The bottom mounted condensing unit allows for easy maintenance. The compressor runs in the coolest area of the kitchen. The commercial freezer also has a self timed, automatic defrost system that saves on energy consumption and provides the shortest defrost cycle.
The double door, stainless steel freezer uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential. With lower energy consumption and environmentally friendly refrigerant, the planet, and your wallet will thank you.
With an unbeatable warranty, True® offers 100% coverage, three (3) year parts and service warranty and an additional four (4) year warranty on the compressor, which will allow buyers to move forward with more confidence in knowing there will be no unexpected maintenance cost.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero(0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds -10°F (-23.3°C). Ideal for ice
- cream and frozen food products.
- Exterior – Stainless steel front. Anodized quality aluminum ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Interior – attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum interior liner with stainless steel floor.
- Self closing door. Positive seal, torsion type closure system.
- LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet. Safety shielded.
- Bottom mounted units feature a ”No stoop” lower shelf to maximize product visibility.
- Easily accessible condenser coil for cleaning.
Ancaster Food Equipment is an industry leader when it comes to refurbishing commercial refrigeration. We have, and will only refurbished the brand True®. True® uses high quality materials that stand the test of time. We stand behind the quality and reliability of the True® brand. When purchasing a brand new commercial True® freezer, you are making an investment for the future.
We have spent the last three decades building relationships with our customers all over the world. At Ancaster Food Equipment, we pride ourselves in outstanding, and unbeatable customer service. Call our team of dedicated sales representatives today, and find out why Ancaster Food Equipment is the best in commercial refrigeration.