With over 30 years serving businesses across Canada and the USA, Ancaster Food Equipment is the largest remanufacturer of commercial flower coolers in North America. We offer the largest selection of floral coolers made by True®, an industry leader in commercial refrigeration. If you’re looking for a system made of high-quality materials, then the remanufactured True® commercial two door floral cooler may be the solution for you. We have helped hundreds of flower shops save on high quality equipment over our 30 years in business – ask for some references!
Choosing to work with the True® brand came with decades of experience and product testing. With high-quality, energy-efficient two door floral coolers you can trust, our customers are ensured optimal temperatures, durable exteriors, and easy to clean products. True’s two door flower cooler provides an aesthetically pleasing merchandising option to display your plants and flowers brilliantly. Its eco-friendly design operates on lower utility bills. This not only reduces your business’ overhead costs but its carbon footprint too. Refrigeration units of this caliber are often expensive when purchased new, but when you choose a remanufactured model from Ancaster Food Equipment, you’ll save 50% of the cost compared to the brand-new equivalent floral cooler.
Our fully remanufactured two door floral cooler services include a thorough overhaul of the unit by our certified technicians. Our techs replace every flower cooler component with genuine OEM parts so your Remanufactured True® cooler works exactly as it did when it rolled off the assembly line. All mechanical and electrical components are stripped and replaced whether the original part was working or not! This includes:
- Brand New OEM Compressor
- New drier
- Virgin refrigerant
- New acrylic signage
- Complete interior and exterior cosmetic makeover
- New OEM Fan Motors
- New OEM Temperature Control and Probes
- New LED lighting system
- New control relays
Our team also sands down the exterior and re-vinyls each unit, so it looks like a brand new floral cooler when you receive it. We ensure all our remanufactured True® flower refrigerators are sterilized and odourless, eliminating all sanitation concerns. All our products come with a full warranty of 2 years parts and service & 7 years on the compressor so that you don’t have to worry about absorbing the cost of expensive repairs.
If you’re still wondering if TRUE®’s two door flower cooler is right for you, consider the price – the equivalent brand new model costs over double the remanufatured price!
Floral Coolers from Ancaster
Flowers require gentle airflow and high humidity to remain beautiful and fresh. It is important to note that standard commercial refrigerators are not suitable for cold floral storage because they use rapid air movement to maintain low humidity levels. This fast airflow hastens the dehydration of flowers and can lead to significant inventory loss. Therefore, investing in the right floral cooler for flowers is vital in the success of a floral business. Ancaster Food Equipment can help if you are looking to purchase floral coolers to maintain your products’ quality and freshness. Here are some tips to assist in your search:
- Most flowers and plants should be stored at 33-35 degrees Fahrenheit to retain freshness.
- In addition to being stored in cool conditions, cut flowers also need to be stored in humid environments to avoid drying out.
- Humidity levels in most refrigeration units can fall below 10 percent if the door remains closed most of the time. The humidity in flower coolers is typically set between 80 and 95 percent to keep flowers at their best.
- If you plan to buy a floral refrigeration system, ensure the product is a specially designed floral cooler.
- Food and beverages should never be stored in a cooler for flowers because high humidity in cabinets promotes the growth of bacteria, which leads to a health code violation.
- Our floral coolers are available in a wide range of sizes, e.g., one-, two-, and three- section models. In addition, these systems can be up to 80 inches wide.
- Our floral coolers come with swing doors that are self-closing. These units help florists conserve space.
- Our floral coolers feature clear glass panels to offer excellent visibility on all sides.
- Custom settings to meet the unique requirements of each business and type of flower.
- Our flower coolers come with self-closing swing doors. These units help florists conserve space.
Benefits of Floral Coolers
One of the most prominent benefits of using floral coolers is that business owners lose fewer flowers to stem and petal wilt, infectious bacteria, and plant dehydration. With a longer shelf life, consumers will be more satisfied with their products and become repeat customers.
Investing in a cooler for flowers provides a greater return on investment by reducing money loss due to product waste. When looking at the costs of standard coolers vs. floral coolers, there is sometimes a draw to the less costly unit. However, in storing living organisms, the chances of losing money due to the wrong cooler is higher. Selecting a customized flower cooler ensures your products last longer and sell better.
The high humidity level provided by a floral fridge restores freshly cut flowers to their maximum potential. After being cut, some plants experience deterioration due to trauma. The moisture-rich environment of a cooler for flowers promotes healing and helps them look their best when it comes time to sell.
Contact Ancaster Food Equipment for Best-In-Class Floral Coolers
If you are looking for a specific floral fridge model and can’t find what you are searching for on our website, please contact us today. Alternatively, you may call our customer service representatives at 855-888-9644 or visit our showroom in person. In most cases, you can expect us to return your call the same business day!