The True® TSSU-72-30-MB-ST-HC mega top refrigerated prep table is a top of the line option for any foodservice establishment in need of a high-capacity refrigerated prep table. Manufactured in the USA, this prep table has a spacious 72″ work surface, leaving plenty of room to prep all of your sandwich or salad dishes. The refrigerated mega top prep table is equipped with a 30-pan, refrigerated rail that keeps your ingredients fresh and at optimal, food safe temperatures until you’re ready to use them. The TSSU-72-30-MB-ST-HC refrigerated mega top prep table is constructed with three doors for ample storage of larger items or overstock pans. This mega top prep table is also very easy to clean and maintain, making it a great choice for busy kitchens. The refrigerated ingredient pans are covered by two stainless steel lids so you can save energy and only keep half the pans open at once. Some other notable features of this refrigerated mega top prep table include:
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Patented forced-air design holds 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C) product temperature in food pans and cabinet interior.
- Complies with ANSI/NSF-7.
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Stainless steel, patented, foam insulated lid and hood keep pan temperatures colder, lock in freshness and minimize condensation. Removable for easy cleaning.
- Interior – attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- 8 ⅞” (226 mm) deep, 1/2″ (13 mm) thick, full length removable cutting board included. Sanitary, high density, NSF approved white polyethylene provides a tough preparation surface.
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
In addition to its many practical features, the TSSU-72-30-MB-ST-HC mega top prep table is also energy efficient, with a forced-air refrigeration system that helps to keep the unit running at peak performance. This mega top prep table runs on R290 refrigerant and is ENERGY STAR® certified, making it a great choice for businesses looking to minimize energy consumption. Even the lids and hoods of this mega top are foam insulated to maintain better temperature control. Overall, the True® TSSU-72-30-MB-ST-HC mega top refrigerated prep table is a reliable and efficient choice for any food service establishment. With its spacious work surface, expanded refrigerated rail, and heavy-duty construction, it’s sure to become a valuable asset to your kitchen.
About the manufacturer
True® Manufacturing Co is a leading provider of commercial refrigeration equipment for the foodservice industry. Founded in 1945, True® has a long history of producing high-quality products and providing excellent customer service. The company is based in O’Fallon, Missouri and has manufacturing facilities and offices around the world, including in the United States, China, and Italy. True®’s products include reach-in coolers and freezers, deli cases, ice makers, and more. The company is known for its innovation and sustainability efforts, with a number of its products earning Energy Star certification. True® is committed to providing reliable and efficient solutions for its customers and is a trusted partner in the foodservice industry.
About Ancaster Food Equipment
Ancaster Food Equipment has been helping businesses with their commercial refrigeration needs for over 30 years. Primarily a refurbishing company, Ancaster now sells brand new prep tables alongside our refurbished True® commercial fridges, freezers and coolers. Ancaster Food Equipment also supplies commercial glass door freezers, commercial refrigerators, portable sinks, industrial freezers, commercial upright freezers, ice cream freezers and more! Contact us today to have one of our knowledgeable representatives help you with your next project!