Remanufactured True TG2FRI
Our customers know that our stainless steel double door freezers consistently deliver the quality, efficiency, and features they need including:
- Oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system
- Holds -10°F (-23.3°C) ideal for frozen food and ice cream
- 300 series stainless steel doors and front
- Anodized quality aluminum exterior sides, back, and bottom.
- NSF approved, white aluminum interior sides and back liner
- 300 series stainless steel door liners and floor with coved corners
- Designed to accept roll-in racks (inboard castors) with a maximum dimension of 27″L x 29″D x 66″H (686 mm x 737 mm x 1677 mm).
- One (1) heavy gauge stainless steel ramp standard
- Three (3) lifetime guaranteed, cam-lift hinges. Full 180° open capability with a stay open feature at 120°
- Automatic defrost system providing the shortest possible defrost cycle
- Insulated with Ecomate high density, polyurethane insulation
- Zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
You’ll invest in a superior stainless steel double door freezer with all the bells and whistles and none of the high cost.
IB45F Double Door Bottom Mount Freezer
Stainless Steel Double Door Freezer Features:
- CFC free refrigerant and foam insulation
- Electronic thermostat and digital LED temperature display for accurate control and easy reading
- 3 adjustable, heavy-duty epoxy coated wire shelves per door
- Condensate heating element built into condensate pan for efficient evaporation of excess water
- Freezer door frames have integral factory installed heating element to eliminate condensation
- Easy to mount 4” casters (lockable in front) are standard with all units
- Locking doors on all units. IB19F/27F door swing is field reversible
- Self-closing doors that remain open at 90 degrees
- Magnetic gasket can be replaced without any tools
- Exterior: 430 stainless steel
- Interior: 304 stainless steel
- Temperature: 0 to -10°F / -17 to -23°C
- Electrical: 115/60/1 with NEMA 5-15P plug IB81F DV: 115/208-230/60/1 with NEMA L14-20P plug, 10ft cord
- R-290 Natural Refrigerant